Randy's Corner Deli Library

17 August 2006

Talking Points for August 17, 2006

Talking points:

1) Western Civilization is going to need some more generals in the coming years to fight Islamofascists. The war is a'comin'! All my goy friends will have the chance to relive the Crusades of Yore when the Caliphate comes 'round asking for donations. Good luck. Don't blame the Jews for trying to warn everybody. Pity everybody's listening to the French.

2) Party-time in So. Lebanon for Hezb'Allah and the Lebanese Army!! Not much more going to happen there. Aside from more rocket attacks, though things have been (thankfully and) strangely quiet the past few days. Did they fix the runway at Beirut Int'l? I haven't checked the schedule for BA, but they've had their hands full these days, haven't they?

3) Mazel-tov to President Bush on the appointment of Jay Hein to the post of Director of the Office of Faith Based Initiatives. Done while the Jews were looking hard at Israel and the war. Just goes to show you can't always base your faith on initiative. So we Jews have to pick: do we like Bush because he "supported" Israel during the recent war -- or do we hate him for what he is doing to the fabric of this country? I'm confused. Help!

4) Oh, Floyd Landis' father in law killed himself. My guess is that he was the one who slipped Floyd the extra epitestosterone. I DID wonder how he came back from the pits to win that 18th stage in the Tour de France. Doped? Naw, not Floyd! C'mon!

5) I am so glad that they FINALLY got Jon-Benet Ramsey's killer. Caught in, gasp! Bangkok, while being held on other "unrelated" sex charges. Well, my, my: fancy that, a guy who likes to shtup kids caught in -- gasp again! Bangkok! Yes, BKK is a place where the child-sex trade is alive and kicking and it's known the world over as a place where anything goes. Sick or not. For me, my two visits there have been overnights on the way South to Krabi (2001) and then to Phi-Phi Island (2003) It's a pretty city, except for the choking smog and seemingly non-existent auto-emissions limitations. Pick a Rama Road, and you could hack yourself till you cough blood if you're not careful. But the people generally are very kind; you don't want to mess with the legal system, though. They will lock you up and throw away the keys. Unless you know the local General. As to Jon-Benet Ramsey, I am really glad they got this guy though the only connection I had was the nonstop media frenzy that we had back 10 years ago when she was killed. It bothered me that the parents were still under suspicion all this time; even the mother, who died this past June of ovarian cancer, was a target. Gives me faith in parents all over the world that they didn't do it; and the converse is true when I read about people who harm their kids -- tossing 'em out windows, leaving them in 130 degree cars while they go into Nordstrom for a minute or an hour and so on. At least the bastard that (allegedly) confessed to both loving her and killing her was in the "right" place to be with children, if that's what he was into. Out of the public eye here in the US, where sex with kids is generally frowned upon, with the exception of certain Catholic priests and other degenerates. Now the guy gets a ride back to Colorado and a life sentence courtesy of the taxpayers of the state of Colorado instead of living out his life in relative anonymity in BKK. (I guess he was weird there, too, having been arrested on some kind of sex charges. You have to do something pretty f'in weird to get arrested THERE on sex charges, trust me!)

That's all I can think about right now. Wake me when it's over. A tout a l'heure...

No comments: