Randy's Corner Deli Library

04 March 2009

Limbaugh drives traffic to "I'm Sorry, Rush"

March 04, 2009
Categories: Blogs

Limbaugh drives traffic to "I'm Sorry, Rush"

The DCCC's "I'm Sorry, Rush" site has gotten 250,000 hits since it went online 24 hours ago, a committee spokeswoman says.

Some of that may be driven by Rush himself:

You guys, if you haven't done so, you gotta go to RushLimbaugh.com. The DNCC, whatever it is, they have a questionnaire up there. It's hilarious. I have to give 'em credit. You can see it right now at RushLimbaugh.com. It is a form letter where any Republican can send a note of apology to me. The note is an apology note to me, and you can fill in your name and the reason you're apologizing. It is funny. I had to laugh when I saw it last night. I instructed Koko, just put it up there, 'cause it's hilarious. It's as good as the old Saturday Night Live stuff back when Saturday Night Live was actually funny.

And there it is, on his homepage (in smallish print, under the head: "Hilarious: DCCC Launches Anti-Rush Site")

No comments: