10. Two Words: Yarmulke Envy
9. Asks who won the Cardinals Game last night
8. When he tells you his last name is Ratzinger, you ask if he is related to the Ratzingers in Boro Park
7. Finally have the perfect audience for your "A priest, a rabbi walk into a bar" joke
6. You hand him a Hertz Chumash because you think he'll appreciate the Roman numerals
5. Says the 2 seats next to him are reserved for his Father and his Son
4. At Kiddush club, Pope makes b-line to communion wafers a.k.a. TamTams
3. Torah reading describes Ark of Covenant, Pope whispers "Sounds like something I have in my basement"
2. During moment of silence for the Holocaust, you whisper "Guess you guys are used to this"
1. When rabbi speech goes on for more than 30 minutes, he mumbles "Jesus..."
15 May 2009
Top Ten Signs You are Sitting Next to the Pope in Synagogue
Posted by Randy Shiner at 3:32 PM