Randy's Corner Deli Library

16 March 2008

Trying to be Rational About the Irrational

I am not so presumptuous that I can’t say that if I was put in O’s shoes under identical circumstances (including things like my marriage, our place in the community, my wife’s family (which is IT for him in practicality outside his wife and child) and other things like that) that I wouldn’t have done exactly the same thing as Obama. And THIS is what Obama has to ask of the American people during the course of the upcoming primary election in Pennsylvania, Indiana and North Carolina.

Obama has to appeal to people’s (hopefully) better sensibilities or else he will win the Democratic primary and get slaughtered in the general out of fear that somehow he adopted this goofy Pastor’s thought processes.

The charges that Obama is following in the footsteps of Pastor Wright is pure and simple guilt by association which any human being could find themselves in. I know I could.

No comments: